Pachermo peak lies to the south of Tasi Lapcha proving an attractive mountain as a straightforward snow peak. While approaching the mountain we follow Everest Base Camp trek from Lukla to Namche Bazaar. We follow the trekking trail to Thame and then Thengpo to Ngole to set up the base camp on the moraines ( 5,100m.). As we climb we arrive at another possible campsite but not advisable to set up the camp due to rock falling danger. We continue climbing north-east of the icefall of Tasi Lapcha and arrive just below the rock walls where we fix high camp on rocky terraces (5,500m.). From the high camp we gain the ridge of Pacharmo which is raised from the glaciers of Tasi Lapcha Pass. We follow the ridge without much difficulty but some time crevasses can cause some problems near to the summit.
Duration: 14 days
Program Type: Peak Climbing
Max. Altitude: 5100m
Minimum Pax: 2+
Mode of Travel: Flight/Land
Start Trip: Phakding
End Trip: Lukla
Day 01 Kathmandu – Lukla by flight. Trek to Phakding.
Day 02 Namche Bazaar.
Day 03 Rest at namche Bazaar for acclimatization.
Day 04 Thame.
Day 05 Thengpokharka.
Day 06 Ngole. ( base camp ).
Day 07 High camp.
Day 08 Summit – Thengpokharka.
Day 09 Namche Bazaar.
Day 10 Phakding.
Day 11 Lukla.
Day 12 Lukla – Kathmandu by flight.
Day 13 Kathmandu valley sightseeing and farewell diner.
Day 14 Back to onward destination.
Programmed Cost US 2463 $ Per/Person
- Transportation system along with pick up and drop service from airport to hotel and vice versa
- Accommodation according to the requirement
- food facilities during the trip i.e breakfast,lunch,dinner (along with tea and coffee)
- All necessary staffs which includes experienced English prefered guide by the side if need any sort of help and information
- fly to Kathmandu to Lukla and Lukla Kathmandu
- island peak climbing permit
- Garbage deposit
- Cook, tent, Group Mountaineering expedition and camping equipment and other supplies if you wish for camping trip
- Porters (2 trekkers =1 porter) and if you wish for tea house trek 1 porters carries 30 kg only
- All necessary paper works,trekking permits,tims ,guide and porter insurance and so on.
- If you forget to bring sleeping bags,down jackets then you can hire
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag (first aid)
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal Visa fee (you must have your own accurate USD cash along with two passport sized photo)
- International airfare charges
- Excess baggage charges (if you have more than 20 kg luggage,you will have to pay yourself)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival.
- Altitude chamber (PAC) or oxygen
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge,
- extra porters, bottled or boiled water, shower, heater, etc.)
- Personal expedition equipments
- Personal climbing guide if requested
- Optional trips and sightseeing if extended