Pachermo peak lies to the south of Tasi Lapcha proving an attractive mountain as a straightforward snow peak. While approaching the mountain we follow Everest Base Camp trek from Lukla to Namche Bazaar. We follow the trekking trail to Thame and then Thengpo to Ngole to set up the base camp on the moraines ( 5,100m.). As we climb we arrive at another possible campsite but not advisable to set up the camp due to rock falling danger. We continue climbing north-east of the icefall of Tasi Lapcha and arrive just below the rock walls where we fix high camp on rocky terraces (5,500m.). From the high camp we gain the ridge of Pacharmo which is raised from the glaciers of Tasi Lapcha Pass. We follow the ridge without much difficulty but some time crevasses can cause some problems near to the summit.
|Trip Name||Parchermo Peak Climbing||Region||Everest|
|Transportation||Flight / Land||Max Altitude||5354m|
|Min Group Size||2 pax||Max Group Size||15 pax|
|Trip Start Point||Lukla||Trip end Point||Lukla|
Day 01 Kathmandu – Lukla by flight. Trek to Phakding.
Day 02 Namche Bazaar.
Day 03 Rest at namche Bazaar for acclimatization.
Day 04 Thame.
Day 05 Thengpokharka.
Day 06 Ngole. ( base camp ).
Day 07 High camp.
Day 08 Summit – Thengpokharka.
Day 09 Namche Bazaar.
Day 10 Phakding.
Day 11 Lukla.
Day 12 Lukla – Kathmandu by flight.
Day 13 Kathmandu valley sightseeing and farewell diner.
Day 14 Back to onward destination.
Programmed Cost US 2463 $ Per/Person
- All arrival and departure transfer services to and from Airport both Domestic and International with other necessary surface transport as per itinerary.
- Assistance at the International airport by free fun tours representative while arriving and departing.
- 4 Nights accommodations at 3/4 Star hotels in Kathmandu on B/B basis.
- One day sightseeing in Kathmandu (Swayambhunath, Pashupatinath, Boudhnath and Durbar Square).
- Local English-speaking Guide for sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Necessary staffs including experienced guides and porters during the trekking and climbing.
- All transportation by air and land as pear itinerary for all sector to all climbing member and Staff.
- All trekking and camping equipments like camp furniture, kitchenware, dining tents, guest tents, etc.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) along with available accommodation at Hotel/Lodge/Guest Houses or tents for members and staffs during trek and climbing in twin sharing basis.
- Per person 30kg baggage allowance during trekking-up carrying by porter or Yak and 20kg baggage allowance while returning from Base Camp after climbing the peak.
- Trekking Permit (National Park entry fee) and TIMS card (Trekking Information Management System)
- Peak Climbing permit
- Required Experienced, Trained and Government Licensed Climbing Guide(s) during Climbing Period as per the size of group
- All wages, equipments, medical and accidental Insurances for all involved staffs.
- First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
- Appropriate food for high altitude and all climbing crew at base camp and above as required.
- Required fixed and dynamic rope during climbing period.
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and Government Taxes levied in Nepal
- Complete pre-departure information, flight ticket reconfirmation and visa extension procedure services (if necessary)
- Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with domestic culture show in Kathmandu before departure.
- Free fun tours Special Gifts (T-shirt/Pashmina etc.)
- Our service Charges
- Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except farewell dinner)
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips
- Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies or satellite phones And Internet expenses
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears
- Any extra services or products or offers or activities which are not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations,
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Travel Insurance and helicopter rescue.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival)
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
- Any other item not included in “THE PACKAGE COST INCLUDES” SECTION