This peak is one of the popular and challenging trekking peaks in the Everest region will b e followed by the classic Everest route, Gokyo lake, Cho-La pass, Everest Base Camp and then to Lobuche East Base camp. After everyone ready for the ascent we start as early as possible gaining the south ridge as angled rock leads onto the first snow, then we follow this arête as it snakes its way to join the summit ridge. Lobuche is ideal as a last big trekking peak challenge, as it offers a series of tops all along the ridge. The summit gives fantastic views over the whole of the Khumbu and in particular, of Everest itself. We descend by the route to Tyangboche and then to Lukla. Climbing this peak and an exhilarating trek through the Everest region ensures that this will be a memorable expedition of a lifetime!
Duration: 23 days
Program Type: Peak Climbing
Max. Altitude: 6145m
Minimum Pax: 2+
Mode of Travel: Flight/Land
Start Trip: Lukla
End Trip: Lukla
Day 01 Arrive Kathmandu airport and transfer to hotel
Day 02 Preparing permit and all
Day 03 Fly to Lukla & Trek to Phakding
Day 04 Trek to Namche
Day 05 Acclimatization/Day hiking
Day 06 Trek to Thyangboche
Day 07 Trek to Periche
Day 08 Pheriche rest for acclimatization
Day 09 Trek to Lobuche
Day 10 Trek to Kala Pathar and back to Lobuche
Day 11 Lobuche BC
Day 12-13 Acclimatization at BC
Day 14 Make High Camp
Day 15 Summit to Lobuche & Back to BC
Day 16 Lobuche BC – Dingboche
Day 17 Dingoche – Thyangboche
Day 18 Thyanboche – Namche
Day 19 Namache – Phakding
Day 20 Phakding – Lukla
Day 21 Lukla – Kathmandu
Day 22 Kathmandu
Day 23 Final departure.
Proganmmed Cost US$ 2145 per/person
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by private car/van/ Minibus / Bus to catch Kathmandu Lukla Kathmandu Flight .
- Kathmandu to Lukla /Lukla to Kathmandu both way flight ticket (both way flight cost per person $ 280)
- Trekking guide both way flgiht ticket as mentioned in itinerary
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter)
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker’s Information Management system (TIMS)
- Sagarmatha National park permit
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport -Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal – approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).