Free fun trek offer to do adventure trip to Nepal and assent Island peak offers an enjoyable climb the peak, also provides some of the most striking scenery in the Khumbu. If the peak can be likened to an Island in a glacial sea, than the main land forms a semicircle of cliffs that rise in the north to the rugged summit of Nuptse (7879m/ 25850ft), Lhotse (9501m/27870ft), Lhotse middle peak(8410m/ 27590ft), as yet still unclimbed and Lhotse Shar (8383m/ 27503ft). To the east, rising above the frozen waves of the Lhotse Shar glacier, is Cho polu(6734m/ 22093ft), beyond which can be seen the red granite mass of Makalu (8475m/ 27805ft). To the south of the Imja glacier and icy flutings of Baruntse (7720m/ 25328ft) and the Amphu peaks lead the eye to the lofty pinnacle of Ama Dablam (6856m/ 22493ft), which is liked a giant sea ·stack guarding the entrance to the glacial bay in which Island peak stands, you will have chance to view 4 of 8000m including Mt Everets.
|Trip Name||Island Peak Climbing||Region||Everest|
|Transportation||Flight / Land||Max Altitude||6119m|
|Min Group Size||2 pax||Max Group Size||15 pax|
|Trip Start Point||Lukla||Trip end Point||Lukla|
Day 01: Arrived at Intl airport transfer to hotel
Day 02: Half day sightseeing and preparation day
Day 03: Early in the morning flight to Lukla treks to over/night at Phakding
Day 04: 6 hour treks to Namche Bazar
Day 05: Rest for acclimatize
Day 06: 5 hour treks to Tyanbuche
Day 07: 6 hour treks to Denbuche
Day 08: 4 hour treks to Chhukung
Day 09: Rest at chhukung for acclimatize
Day 10: 4 hour treks to Island Peak Base Camp
Day 11: 4 hour treks to set off High Camp
Day 12: Early in the morning climb island peak back over/night at Base Camp
Day 13: Heading down to Dengbuche
Day 14: Way back to Namche Bazar
Day 15: 8 hour treks to Lukla
Day 16: Early in the morning make fly back to Kathmandu and Day free.
Day 17: Shopping walking around in the kathmandu
Day 18: Final Depature.
Programmed Cost US$ 2425 per/person
- All arrival and departure transfer services to and from Airport both Domestic and International with other necessary surface transport as per itinerary.
- Assistance at the International airport by free fun tours representative while arriving and departing.
- 4 Nights accommodations at 3/4 Star hotels in Kathmandu on B/B basis.
- One day sightseeing in Kathmandu (Swayambhunath, Pashupatinath, Boudhnath and Durbar Square).
- Local English-speaking Guide for sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Necessary staffs including experienced guides and porters during the trekking and climbing.
- All transportation by air and land as pear itinerary for all sector to all climbing member and Staff.
- All trekking and camping equipments like camp furniture, kitchenware, dining tents, guest tents, etc.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) along with available accommodation at Hotel/Lodge/Guest Houses or tents for members and staffs during trek and climbing in twin sharing basis.
- Per person 30kg baggage allowance during trekking-up carrying by porter or Yak and 20kg baggage allowance while returning from Base Camp after climbing the peak.
- Trekking Permit (National Park entry fee) and TIMS card (Trekking Information Management System)
- Peak Climbing permit
- Required Experienced, Trained and Government Licensed Climbing Guide(s) during Climbing Period as per the size of group
- All wages, equipments, medical and accidental Insurances for all involved staffs.
- First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
- Appropriate food for high altitude and all climbing crew at base camp and above as required.
- Required fixed and dynamic rope during climbing period.
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and Government Taxes levied in Nepal
- Complete pre-departure information, flight ticket reconfirmation and visa extension procedure services (if necessary)
- Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with domestic culture show in Kathmandu before departure.
- Free fun tours Special Gifts (T-shirt/Pashmina etc.)
- Our service Charges
- Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except farewell dinner)
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips
- Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies or satellite phones And Internet expenses
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears
- Any extra services or products or offers or activities which are not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations,
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Travel Insurance and helicopter rescue.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival)
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
- Any other item not included in “THE PACKAGE COST INCLUDES” SECTION