Hiunchuli, at a height of 6,441 meters, forms a Massive south-facing wall together with Annapurna South. Its eastern face overlooks the Modi Khola and guards the entrance to the Annapurna Sanctuary. An American Peace Corps Expedition, via the southeast face, first climbed Hiunchuli in October 1971. The mountain is not technically difficult to climb but is vulnerable to rock falls, and route finding may also be a problem. Even though it offers major new route potentials, it has received little attention from mountaineers and is rarely climbed.
|Trip Name||Hiunchuli Peak Climbing||Region||Annapurna|
|Transportation||Flight / Land||Max Altitude||6435m|
|Min Group Size||2 pax||Max Group Size||15 pax|
|Trip Start Point||Nayapul||Trip end Point||Pokhara|
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu. Meet/assist and transefer to hotel.
Day 02: Trek preapation and permits.
Day 03: Drive from Pokhara to Nayapul.
Day 04-07: Trek Poon Hill and Chomrong.
Day 08-09: Trek to Annapurna Sanctuary.
Day 10: Rest and exploration day.
Day 11: Trek back to Hinko Cave.
Day 12-16: Climbing.
Day 17-20: Return trek to Pokhara.
Day 21: Drive/fly back to Kathmandu.
Day 22: Free day.
Day 23: Departure transfer to airport.
Programmed Cost US 2325 $ Per/Person
- All arrival and departure transfer services to and from Airport both Domestic and International with other necessary surface transport as per itinerary.
- Assistance at the International airport by free fun tours representative while arriving and departing.
- 4 Nights accommodations at 3/4 Star hotels in Kathmandu on B/B basis.
- One day sightseeing in Kathmandu (Swayambhunath, Pashupatinath, Boudhnath and Durbar Square).
- Local English-speaking Guide for sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Necessary staffs including experienced guides and porters during the trekking and climbing.
- All transportation by air and land as pear itinerary for all sector to all climbing member and Staff.
- All trekking and camping equipments like camp furniture, kitchenware, dining tents, guest tents, etc.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) along with available accommodation at Hotel/Lodge/Guest Houses or tents for members and staffs during trek and climbing in twin sharing basis.
- Per person 30kg baggage allowance during trekking-up carrying by porter or Yak and 20kg baggage allowance while returning from Base Camp after climbing the peak.
- Trekking Permit (National Park entry fee) and TIMS card (Trekking Information Management System)
- Peak Climbing permit
- Required Experienced, Trained and Government Licensed Climbing Guide(s) during Climbing Period as per the size of group
- All wages, equipments, medical and accidental Insurances for all involved staffs.
- First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
- Appropriate food for high altitude and all climbing crew at base camp and above as required.
- Required fixed and dynamic rope during climbing period.
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and Government Taxes levied in Nepal
- Complete pre-departure information, flight ticket reconfirmation and visa extension procedure services (if necessary)
- Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with domestic culture show in Kathmandu before departure.
- Free fun tours Special Gifts (T-shirt/Pashmina etc.)
- Our service Charges
- Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except farewell dinner)
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips
- Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies or satellite phones And Internet expenses
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears
- Any extra services or products or offers or activities which are not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations,
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Travel Insurance and helicopter rescue.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival)
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
- Any other item not included in “THE PACKAGE COST INCLUDES” SECTION