Hiunchuli, at a height of 6,441 meters, forms a Massive south-facing wall together with Annapurna South. Its eastern face overlooks the Modi Khola and guards the entrance to the Annapurna Sanctuary. An American Peace Corps Expedition, via the southeast face, first climbed Hiunchuli in October 1971. The mountain is not technically difficult to climb but is vulnerable to rock falls, and route finding may also be a problem. Even though it offers major new route potentials, it has received little attention from mountaineers and is rarely climbed.
Duration: 23 days
Program Type: Peak Climbing
Max. Altitude: 6441m
Minimum Pax: 2+
Mode of Travel: Flight/Land
Start Trip: Nayapul
End Trip: Pokhara
Trip Grade: 3
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu. Meet/assist and transefer to hotel.
Day 02: Trek preapation and permits.
Day 03: Drive from Pokhara to Nayapul.
Day 04-07: Trek Poon Hill and Chomrong.
Day 08-09: Trek to Annapurna Sanctuary.
Day 10: Rest and exploration day.
Day 11: Trek back to Hinko Cave.
Day 12-16: Climbing.
Day 17-20: Return trek to Pokhara.
Day 21: Drive/fly back to Kathmandu.
Day 22: Free day.
Day 23: Departure transfer to airport.
Programmed Cost US 2325 $ Per/Person
- Transportation system along with pick up and drop service from airport to hotel and vice versa
- Accommodation according to the requirement
- food facilities during the trip i.e breakfast,lunch,dinner (along with tea and coffee)
- All necessary staffs which includes experienced English prefered guide by the side if need any sort of help and information
- Drive to Pokhara by tourist coach
- drive back to Kathmandu by bus
- Tharpuy chuli peak climbing permit
- Garbage deposit
- Cook, tent, Group Mountaineering expedition and camping equipment and other supplies if you wish for camping trip
- Porters (2 trekkers =1 porter) and if you wish for tea house trek 1 porters carries 30 kg only
- All necessary paper works,trekking permits,tims ,guide and porter insurance and so on.
- If you forget to bring sleeping bags,down jackets then you can hire
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag (first aid)
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal Visa fee (you must have your own accurate USD cash along with two passport sized photo)
- International airfare charges
- Excess baggage charges (if you have more than 20 kg luggage,you will have to pay yourself)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival.
- Altitude chamber (PAC) or oxygen
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge,
- extra porters, bottled or boiled water, shower, heater, etc.)
- Personal expedition equipments
- Personal climbing guide if requested
- Optional trips and sightseeing if extended