Annapurna range sittuated in central Nepal has one of the most dominating Himalayan panoramas. Located just north of Pokhara Valley, the range consists of Annapurna 1 (8,091m) Annapurna II (7937m), Annapurna IIII (7,555m) Annapurna IV ( 7,525m), Gngapurna (7,455) and Annapurna south 7,219m). Annapurna 1 is an enormous Himalayan massif and tenth highest Mouuntain prak in the world. Located to the east of a great gorge that cuts through the Himalayas By the Kali Gandaki River, this Mountian range has glaciers on its western and northwestern slopes, which drain into this gorge Annapurna is a sanskrit name that means Goddess of the Harvests’or Annapurna I is located at 28 35′ 45’N latitude and 83 49’20’ longitude. The best Climbing Months are April, May, late September and October.
|Trip Name||Annapurna Expedition||Region||Annapurna|
|Culture||Tibetan Buddhist||Max Altitude||8091m|
|Min Group Size||2 pax||Max Group Size||15 pax|
|Transportation||Flight / Land||Name of Peak||Annapurna I|
|Trip Start Point||Beni||Trip end Point||Jomsom|
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu & transfer to hotel
Day 02-03: Prepare for Expedition
Day04: Drive to trailhead Beni (830m) and overnight at hotel
Day 05: Trek to Tatopani (1190m) and overnight at hotel
Day 06: Trek to Ghasa (2010m) and overnight at hotel.
Day07: Trek to Lete (2480m) and overnight at hotel
Day 08: Trek to Thulo Bugin and overnight in jungle camp.
Day 09: Trek to Thulo Bugin pass and overnight in river camp.
Day 10: Trek to Mristi Khola and overnight in river camp.
Day 11: Trek to Base Camp.
Day12-47: Climbing period.
Day 48: Cleaning up base camp.
Day 49: Trek back to Thulo Bugin and overnight at hotel.
Day 50: Trek back to Lete and overnight at hotel.
Day 51: Trek to Tukuche (2590m) / Marpha (2627m) and overnight at hotel.
Day 52: Trek to Jomsom (2710m) and overnight at hotel.
Day 53: Fly back from Jomsom to Pokhara and transfer to hotel
Day 54: Fly back to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 55: Kathmandu leisure/ rest /sopping
Day 56: International Departure.
- Arrival & departure transfers by private vehicle
- B&B accommodation in Kathmandu at a 3 star hotel on a twin-share basis
- Complete camping equipment for trekking
- Accommodation & meals while trekking
- Food & camping at Base Camp for members & staff
- Expedition permit (shared basis) & national park fee (wherever applicable)
- 2 Base Camp staff (1 cook & 1 kitchen boy)
- 1 liaison officer plus daily wages, equipment & insurance
- Staff wages, equipment allowance & insurance
- Required number of porters (porters to carry up to 30kgs each) including food & equipment
- Domestic airfare (strictly as per itinerary) for members & staff
- Cargo fees (strictly as per itinerary)
- Cargo clearance & duty fees
- All surface transfers as per the itinerary
- Farewell dinner at authentic Nepali restaurant with cultural program
- Nepal visa fee
- Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except farewell dinner)
- High-altitude Climbing Sherpa
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars during trekking.
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips
- Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies or satellite phones and Internet expenses
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears
- Any extra services or products or offers or activities which are not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations,
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Travel Insurance and helicopter rescue.
- Personal climbing gears
- Supplemental oxygen
- Filming permit (if special camera)
- Cargo Customs clearance duty fees
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs
- Any other item not included in “Full Board Service Cost Includes” section