This is one of the most beautiful mountain which is situated in the lap of Everest and Makalu mountain at Khumbu region. Generally two camps are set up the approach above base camp for climbing. The normal route is South- East Ridge for climbing. From the summit of this mountain presents incredible views of snowy mountains. You welcome to be part of our expedition but adventure one step beyond. The spring season is more convenient to climb this peak.
Lated as’ Mountain of the Spirit.’ The Best Climbing months are April May late Septmber and October. It can be approach from Lukla.
South- East Ridge.
A scramble to Camp I.
Climb on steep snow and Ice to Camp II.
The summit day is steep snow 50 degree.
|Trip Name||Baruntse Expedition||Region||Everest|
|Culture||Tibetan Buddhist||Max Altitude||7229m|
|Min Group Size||2 pax||Max Group Size||15 pax|
|Transportation||Flight / Land||Name of Peak||Baruntse|
|Trip Start Point||Lukla||Trip end Point||Lukla|
Day 01: Arrival in Airport and transfer to hotel.
Day 02-04: Preparation day at Kathmandu.
Day 05: Early morning fly to Lukla. Trek to Chuthenga.
Day 06: Trek to Chatra La .
Day 07: Trek to Thasing Dingma.
Day 08: Trek to Thagnak.
Day 09: Trek to Khare
Day 10: Trek to Mera Base Camp.
Day 11: Trek to Pokhari.
Day 12: Trek to Baruntse Base Camp.
Day 13-32:Climbing period.
Day 33: Trek to Pokhari.
Day 34: Trek to Mera Peak Base Camp.
Day 35: Trek to Thasing Dingma.
Day 36: Trek to Chatra
Day 37: Trek to Lukla.
Day 38: Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu. Check into hotel.
Day 39: Leisure day at Kathmandu.
Day 40: Depature to Airport.
- Arrival & departure transfers by private vehicle
- B&B accommodation in Kathmandu at a 3 star hotel on a twin-share basis
- Complete camping equipment for trekking
- Accommodation & meals while trekking
- Food & camping at Base Camp for members & staff
- Expedition permit (shared basis) & national park fee (wherever applicable)
- 2 Base Camp staff (1 cook & 1 kitchen boy)
- 1 liaison officer plus daily wages, equipment & insurance
- Staff wages, equipment allowance & insurance
- Required number of porters (porters to carry up to 30kgs each) including food & equipment
- Domestic airfare (strictly as per itinerary) for members & staff
- Cargo fees (strictly as per itinerary)
- Cargo clearance & duty fees
- All surface transfers as per the itinerary
- Farewell dinner at authentic Nepali restaurant with cultural program
- Nepal visa fee
- Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except farewell dinner)
- High-altitude Climbing Sherpa
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars during trekking.
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips
- Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies or satellite phones and Internet expenses
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears
- Any extra services or products or offers or activities which are not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations,
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Travel Insurance and helicopter rescue.
- Personal climbing gears
- Supplemental oxygen
- Filming permit (if special camera)
- Cargo Customs clearance duty fees
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs
- Any other item not included in “Full Board Service Cost Includes” section