Free fun treks offer you to join with us for Mustang Saribung Peak (6,328 m) expedition is one another most popular trips in recent days, in Mustang region. The expedition trip to Saribung peak is also combined with the trekking package with lower or Upper Mustang trekking and along with Nar Phu valley trekking and also with Annapurna circuit trekking, therefore, it is one of the demanded trekking destination among the clients of Nature Adventure Trekking and Expedition. This is one of the exciting trekking destination, where you will not only have an opportunity to explore the Himalayan sceneries but also have an opportunity to have an expedition on Saribung peak and explore the mysterious Mustang valley.
Saribung Expedition designed in such a way that you will have an opportunity to pass the high pass Saribung La (5,600 m) and make clockwise round of Annapurna region from Jomsom and rejoin the trail at Dharapani and Besisahar and follow the trip to upper and lower Mustang and enter into Nar Phu valley where you will be able to explore the unique tradition and practice of Buddhism, explore numerous of Monasteries, Chorten and Manis built mystically in the Nar Phu valley and you will have such a beautiful landscape, dry rugged terrain, glaciers and whole range of Annapurna mountain range. The travelers will hardly find such a mysterious and exciting place of Saribung at any part of the country. This expedition trail was explored only in 2006.
|Trip Name||Saribung Peak Trekking||Region||Annapurna|
|Best Time||Sep-Nov, Mar-Jun||Walking Hour||6/7 hours per day|
|Culture||Tibetan Buddhist||Max Altitude||6450m|
|Min Group Size||2 pax||Max Group Size||15 pax|
|Meal||Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner||Accomodations||Guest House, Tea House|
|Transportation||Van/ Car/ Bus/ Flight||Trip Grade||Moderate, Challenging|
|Trip Start Point||Jomsom||Trip end Point||Beshi Sahar|
Day 01: Upon your arrival in Kathmandu Nature Adventure Trekking & Expedition will greet Greet you at the airport & transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Half day Sightseeing in Katmandu citty with cultural tour guide. Hotel
Day 03: Drive to Pokhara (930m.) 6 hrs drive. Hotel
Day 04: Fly to Jomsom 25 minutes (2710m.) trek strats Kagbeni (2800m.) 3 hrs. Camp
Day 05: Trek to Chele (3050m.) Overnight: Tent.
Day 06: Trek to Geling (3540m.)
Day 07: Trek to Tsarang (3560m.).
Day 08: Trek to Lo Manthang (3750m.).
Day 09: Exploration day at Lo-Manthang.
Day 10: Trek to Dhi Gaon (3360m.).
Day 11: Trek to Lury Gompa.
Day 12: Trek t0 Ghuma Tanthi.
Day 13: Trek to Namta Khola.
Day 14: Trek to Saribung Base Camp (5240m.)
Day 15: Rest day at Saribung Base Camp.
Day 16: Trek Saribung high camp
Day 17: Climb to the summit of Saribung Peak, then Saribung Pass Base Camp..
Day 18: Trek to Nogaru.
Day 19: Trek to Phu.
Day 20: Rest day at Phu.
Day 21: Trek to Koto.
Day 22: Trek to Dharapani.
Day 23: Trek to Jagat
Day 24: Trek to Bulbule
Day 25: Trek to Besishahar
Day 26: Drive back to Kathmandu
Day 27: Extra day in Kathmandu
Day 28: Trip end. Final departure transfer to airport.
Programmed Cost US 5875 $ Per/Person
- Airport pickup and drop to (TIA) Airport Transfer to Hotel.
- Full day Guided tour in Kathmandu Valley and preparation
- One English speaking Guide (government license holder trek Guide)
- 2 client have 1 porter ( porter carry only 25 Kg)
- All Nepali trekking stuff Insurance and accommodation food transportation salary.
- 3 time meal I.e (breakfast, lunch, Dinner, Tea, coffee, Hot lemon)
- Accommodation at local guest house twin sharing Camping
- 3 night hotel accommodation in Kathmandu 3/ 4 star categories twin sharing with B/B Basic
- Nar –phu valley special permit
- Annapurna conservation fee.
- Upper Mustang special Permit
- Saribung special permit
- TIM Card
- Flight from Pokhara to Jomsom
- Drive from beshi sahar to Kathmandu by private bus /jeep
- Porter equipment
- Nepal Visa fee (you must have your own accurate USD cash along with two passport sized photo)
- International airfare charges
- Excess baggage charges (if you have more than 20 kg luggage, you will have to pay yourself)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure.
- Altitude chamber (PAC) or oxygen
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge,
- Extra porters, boiled water, shower, heater, etc.
- Tips for Guide and porter