Tharpu Chuli or Tent Peak 5,663m. is situated in the heart of Annapurna Sanctuary and is among the few snow-clad summits at this height range in Nepal. This peak offers an ideal opportunity for those who want to summit a Himalayan peak, but who may otherwise be hesitant to try a higher peak as a Himalayan debut. Besides providing an interesting climb combining glacier travel, face climbing and tiptoeing on knife ridges, a climb on this mountain offers an unparalleled view of the entire Annapurna Sanctuary a breathtaking circle of hanging glaciers and moraines surrounded by some of the highest peaks on earth. The normal route follows the North-West Ridge to the summit although the mountain has been climbed via the South-East Ridge as well as South-West Face.
|Trip Name||Tharpu Chuli Peak Climbing||Region||Annapurna|
|Transportation||Flight / Land||Max Altitude||5675m|
|Min Group Size||2 pax||Max Group Size||15 pax|
|Trip Start Point||Pokhara||Trip end Point||Pokhara|
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu transfers to hotel and welcome diner.
Day 02: Rest day at prepared permit and briefing for climb
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara 900m
Day 04: Drive from Pokhara to Suikhet and Pothana 1700m.
Day 05: Pothana to Naya Pul
Day 06: Naya Pul to Khuldighar 2380m.
Day 07: Khuldighar to Himalayan hotel 2950m.
Day 08: Himalayan hotel to Machapuchhere Base Camp 3800m.
Day 09: Machapuchhere Base Camp to Annapurna Base Camp 4200m.
Day 10: Rest day at Base camp for acclimatization
Day 11: Annapurna Base Camp to Tharpu Chuli Base Camp 4700m.
Day 12: Tharpu Chuli 5200m. To High camp
Day 13: High camp to Tharpu Chuli Summit and back to Base Camp
Day 14: Base Camp to Machapuchhere 3800m.
Day 15: Machhapuchhre Base Camp to Himalayan Hotel
Day 16: Himalayan Hotel to Chomorong 2100m.
Day 17: Chomorong to Tadapani 2700m.
Day 18: Tadapani to Ghorepani 2850m.
Day 19: Ghorepani to Birethati 1189m.
Day 20: Birethati to Pokhara 900m.
Day 21: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu
Day 22: Kathmandu valley sightseeing and farewell diner.
Day 23: Back to onward destination.
Programmed Cost US 2325 $ Per/Person
- All arrival and departure transfer services to and from Airport both Domestic and International with other necessary surface transport as per itinerary.
- Assistance at the International airport by free fun tours representative while arriving and departing.
- 4 Nights accommodations at 3/4 Star hotels in Kathmandu on B/B basis.
- One day sightseeing in Kathmandu (Swayambhunath, Pashupatinath, Boudhnath and Durbar Square).
- Local English-speaking Guide for sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Necessary staffs including experienced guides and porters during the trekking and climbing.
- Flight or drive to Pokhara and Kathmandu
- All trekking and camping equipments like camp furniture, kitchenware, dining tents, guest tents, etc.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) along with available accommodation at Hotel/Lodge/Guest Houses or tents for members and staffs during trek and climbing in twin sharing basis.
- Per person 30kg baggage allowance during trekking-up carrying by porter or Yak and 20kg baggage allowance while returning from Base Camp after climbing the peak.
- Trekking Permit (National Park entry fee) and TIMS card (Trekking Information Management System)
- Climbing permit for tharpu chuli peak
- Required Experienced, Trained and Government Licensed Climbing Guide(s) during Climbing Period as per the size of group
- All wages, equipments, medical and accidental Insurances for all involved staffs.
- First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
- Appropriate food for high altitude and all climbing crew at base camp and above as required.
- Required fixed and dynamic rope during climbing period.
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and Government Taxes levied in Nepal
- Complete pre-departure information, flight ticket reconfirmation and visa extension procedure services (if necessary)
- Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with domestic culture show in Kathmandu before departure.
- Free fun tours Special Gifts (T-shirt/Pashmina etc.)
- Our service Charges
- Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except farewell dinner)
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips
- Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies or satellite phones And Internet expenses
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears
- Any extra services or products or offers or activities which are not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations,
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Travel Insurance and helicopter rescue.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival)
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
- Any other item not included in “THE PACKAGE COST INCLUDES” SECTION