Welcome to Rubina la cross treking with us in Nepal, Manaslu Larke Pass Trekking is one of the best adventure Trekking in Nepal. The Manaslu trek who want to do it, they should be follows of the Budi-Gandaki river from the sub-tropical forest to the dry Tibetan zone, The Manaslu Trekking offering the visitors outstanding views of Mt.Manaslu. The hight of the Mt Manaslu is 8,156m, from the sea level. out of 14 highest peaks, Mt.Manaslu is one of it. The visitors can be see panoramic view and magnificent peaks and real Tibetian people and Tibetian culture every day during the Trekking.
Manaslu trekking is a rally adventure and enjoyble Trekking and all visitors feel it continues over the highest point of journey at Larke pass, which is almost highest point about this Trekking. which is known as Annapurna circuit Trekking. It is almost down-hill through the serene alpine forests and meadows till we come to the main trail of the Annapurna circuit, after being on the main track for a few days our journey continues towards Pokhara via another secret route seldom used by trekkers offering stunning views of the Manaslu and Annapurna range including the magnificent majestic Mt.Machhapuchare (Fish Tail) with the traditional mid hills and a villages.
|Trip Name||Rubina La Pass Trekking||Region||Manaslu|
|Best Time||Sep-Nov, Mar-Jun||Walking Hour||6/7 hours per day|
|Culture||Tibetan Buddhist, Hindu||Max Altitude||4890m|
|Min Group Size||2 pax||Max Group Size||15 pax|
|Meal||Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner||Accomodations||Guest House, Tea House|
|Transportation||Van/ Car/ Bus/ Flight||Trip Grade||Moderate|
|Trip Start Point||Gurkha||Trip end Point||Beshi Sahar|
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu 1,300m and transfer to respective Hotels.
Day 02: A day in Kathmandu with Half day tour.
Day 03: Drive to Gorkha 1,143m 5 hours drive.
Day 04: Trek to Khanchowk 956m- 5 hours walk.
Day 05: Trek to Arughat 750m. 4-5 hours trek.
Day 06: Trek to Soti-khola 860m 5 hours trek.
Day 07: Trek to Machha-khola 890m 4-5 hours walk
Day 08: Trek to Jagat 1,350m 6-7 hours walk.
Day 09: Trek to Nyak or Eklebhati 1,775m, approx 5 hours trek.
Day 10: Trek to Ghap 2,156m via Bih. Approx: 6-7 hours trek.
Day 11: Trek to Lho (3,150m) approx: 6 hours trek.
Day 12: Trek to Sama Gompa (3,500m) approx: 5 hours trek.
Day 13: Rest day at Sama Gompa.
Day 14: Trek to Samdu (3,780m) approx: 5 hours trek.
Day15: Trek to Larkya phedi near to Guest House (4,450m) 4 hours trek.
Day 16: Cross Larkya pass at 5,135m and to Bhimtang 7-8 hours.
Day 17: From Bhimtang trek and camp in the middle of forest. 5 hours walk.
Day 18: From the forest camp trek to Dharapani village 1,943m. 5-6 hours.
Day 19: From Dharapani trek to Chamje 1,410m. 5 hrs.
Day 20: Chamje to Ngadi 920m 6 hrs.
Day 21: Trek to Beshishar and drive back to Kathmandu.
Day 22: Free day in Kathmandu for individual activities.
Day 23: Transfer to Airport for the International departure.
Programmed Cost US 2525 $ Per/Person
- Transportation system along with pick up and drop service from airport to hotel and vice versa
- Accommodation according to the requirement two in sharing
- 3 or 4 star hotel in Kathmandu
- Drive to Gurkha by jeep
- Drive back to Kathmandu from Jagat by jeep.
- Food facilities during the trip i.e breakfast,lunch,dinner (along with tea and coffee)
- All necessary staffs which includes experienced English preferred guide by the side if need any sort of help and information
- Cook, tent and other supplies if you wish for camping trip
- Porters (2 trekkers =1 porter) and if you wish for tea house trek 1 porters carries 25 kg only
- All necessary paper works, trekking permits,tims ,guide and porter insurance and so on.
- If you forget to bring sleeping bags, down jackets then you can hire
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag (first aid)
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal Visa fee (you must have your own accurate USD cash along with two passport sized photo)
- International airfare charges
- Excess baggage charges (if you have more than 20 kg luggage, you will have to pay yourself)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival.
- Altitude chamber (PAC) or oxygen
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge,
- Extra porters bottled or boiled water, shower, heater, etc.)
- Tips for Guide and porter