This peak is one of the popular and challenging trekking peaks in the Everest region will b e followed by the classic Everest route, Gokyo lake, Cho-La pass, Everest Base Camp and then to Lobuche East Base camp. After everyone ready for the ascent we start as early as possible gaining the south ridge as angled rock leads onto the first snow, then we follow this arête as it snakes its way to join the summit ridge. Lobuche is ideal as a last big trekking peak challenge, as it offers a series of tops all along the ridge. The summit gives fantastic views over the whole of the Khumbu and in particular, of Everest itself. We descend by the route to Tyangboche and then to Lukla. Climbing this peak and an exhilarating trek through the Everest region ensures that this will be a memorable expedition of a lifetime!
|Trip Name||Labuche Peak Climbing||Region||Everest|
|Transportation||Flight / Land||Max Altitude||6145m|
|Min Group Size||2 pax||Max Group Size||15 pax|
|Trip Start Point||Lukla||Trip end Point||Lukla|
Day 01 Arrive Kathmandu airport and transfer to hotel
Day 02 Preparing permit and all
Day 03 Fly to Lukla & Trek to Phakding
Day 04 Trek to Namche
Day 05 Acclimatization/Day hiking
Day 06 Trek to Thyangboche
Day 07 Trek to Periche
Day 08 Pheriche rest for acclimatization
Day 09 Trek to Lobuche
Day 10 Trek to Kala Pathar and back to Lobuche
Day 11 Lobuche BC
Day 12-13 Acclimatization at BC
Day 14 Make High Camp
Day 15 Summit to Lobuche & Back to BC
Day 16 Lobuche BC – Dingboche
Day 17 Dingoche – Thyangboche
Day 18 Thyanboche – Namche
Day 19 Namache – Phakding
Day 20 Phakding – Lukla
Day 21 Lukla – Kathmandu
Day 22 Kathmandu
Day 23 Final departure.
Proganmmed Cost US$ 2425 per/person
- All arrival and departure transfer services to and from Airport both Domestic and International with other necessary surface transport as per itinerary.
- Assistance at the International airport by free fun tours representative while arriving and departing.
- 4 Nights accommodations at 3/4 Star hotels in Kathmandu on B/B basis.
- One day sightseeing in Kathmandu (Swayambhunath, Pashupatinath, Boudhnath and Durbar Square).
- Local English-speaking Guide for sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Necessary staffs including experienced guides and porters during the trekking and climbing.
- All transportation by air and land as pear itinerary for all sector to all climbing member and Staff.
- All trekking and camping equipments like camp furniture, kitchenware, dining tents, guest tents, etc.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) along with available accommodation at Hotel/Lodge/Guest Houses or tents for members and staffs during trek and climbing in twin sharing basis.
- Per person 30kg baggage allowance during trekking-up carrying by porter or Yak and 20kg baggage allowance while returning from Base Camp after climbing the peak.
- Trekking Permit (National Park entry fee) and TIMS card (Trekking Information Management System)
- Peak Climbing permit
- Required Experienced, Trained and Government Licensed Climbing Guide(s) during Climbing Period as per the size of group
- All wages, equipments, medical and accidental Insurances for all involved staffs.
- First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
- Appropriate food for high altitude and all climbing crew at base camp and above as required.
- Required fixed and dynamic rope during climbing period.
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and Government Taxes levied in Nepal
- Complete pre-departure information, flight ticket reconfirmation and visa extension procedure services (if necessary)
- Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with domestic culture show in Kathmandu before departure.
- Free fun tours Special Gifts (T-shirt/Pashmina etc.)
- Our service Charges
- Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except farewell dinner)
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips
- Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies or satellite phones And Internet expenses
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears
- Any extra services or products or offers or activities which are not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations,
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Travel Insurance and helicopter rescue.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival)
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
- Any other item not included in “THE PACKAGE COST INCLUDES” SECTION