Singu Chuli (6,501 m) was formerly known as Fluted Peak. Wolf Noyce and David Cox using the North-East Face and the top section of the East Ridge, made the first ascent of this peak. This mountain has proven to be very difficult to climb for most commercial climbing groups who have tried to concentrate on Tent Peak.
Singu Chuli is the first summit on the long ridge cascading down from Tarke Kang (Glacier Dome), which separates the South and West Annapurna Glaciers. Annapurna South Base Camp provides the best distant view of the mountain.
To date, apart from the original route, most efforts to climb this mountain have concentrated on the face and ridges seen from this viewpoint. The southwest ridge of the mountain connects with Tent Peak. The terrain between the two mountains is a confusing one and the ridge is not straight.
|Trip Name||Singu Chuli Peak Climbing||Region||Annapurna|
|Transportation||Flight / Land||Max Altitude||5275m|
|Min Group Size||2 pax||Max Group Size||15 pax|
|Trip Start Point||Pokhara||Trip end Point||Pokhara|
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu & transfer hotel
Day 02: Prepared Permit & trekking
Day 03: Drive to Pokhara 5-6 hrs.
Day 04: Drive to Suikhet & trek to Pothana
Day 05: Pothana – New bridge
Day 06: New Bridge – Khuldighar
Day 07: Khuldighar – Himalayan hotel
Day 08: Himalayan – Machapuchhere BC
Day 09: M. BC – Low Camp of Singu Chuli
Day 10: L. Camp. – Singu Chuli BC
Day 11: Singu Chuli BC
Day 12: Singu Chuli BC – High Camp
Day 13: High Camp – Summit Singu Chuli and Back BC
Day 14: Singu Chuli BC – Machapuchhere BC
Day 15: Machhapuchhre BC – Himalayan Hotel
Day 16: Himalayan Hotel – Chomorong
Day 17: Chomorong – Tadapani
Day 18: Tadapani – Ghorepani
Day 19: Ghorepani – Birethati
Day 20: Birethati – Pokhara
Day 21: Drive to Kathmandu.
Programmed Cost US 2235$ Per/Person
- All arrival and departure transfer services to and from Airport both Domestic and International with other necessary surface transport as per itinerary.
- Assistance at the International airport by free fun tours representative while arriving and departing.
- 4 Nights accommodations at 3/4 Star hotels in Kathmandu on B/B basis.
- One day sightseeing in Kathmandu (Swayambhunath, Pashupatinath, Boudhnath and Durbar Square).
- Local English-speaking Guide for sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Necessary staffs including experienced guides and porters during the trekking and climbing.
- All transportation by air and land as pear itinerary for all sector to all climbing member and Staff.
- All trekking and camping equipments like camp furniture, kitchenware, dining tents, guest tents, etc.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) along with available accommodation at Hotel/Lodge/Guest Houses or tents for members and staffs during trek and climbing in twin sharing basis.
- Per person 30kg baggage allowance during trekking-up carrying by porter or Yak and 20kg baggage allowance while returning from Base Camp after climbing the peak.
- Trekking Permit (National Park entry fee) and TIMS card (Trekking Information Management System)
- Peak Climbing permit
- Required Experienced, Trained and Government Licensed Climbing Guide(s) during Climbing Period as per the size of group
- All wages, equipments, medical and accidental Insurances for all involved staffs.
- First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
- Appropriate food for high altitude and all climbing crew at base camp and above as required.
- Required fixed and dynamic rope during climbing period.
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and Government Taxes levied in Nepal
- Complete pre-departure information, flight ticket reconfirmation and visa extension procedure services (if necessary)
- Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with domestic culture show in Kathmandu before departure.
- Free fun tours Special Gifts (T-shirt/Pashmina etc.)
- Our service Charges
- Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except farewell dinner)
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips
- Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies or satellite phones And Internet expenses
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears
- Any extra services or products or offers or activities which are not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations,
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Travel Insurance and helicopter rescue.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival)
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
- Any other item not included in “THE PACKAGE COST INCLUDES” SECTION