Singu Chuli (6,501 m) was formerly known as Fluted Peak. Wolf Noyce and David Cox using the North-East Face and the top section of the East Ridge, made the first ascent of this peak. This mountain has proven to be very difficult to climb for most commercial climbing groups who have tried to concentrate on Tent Peak.
Singu Chuli is the first summit on the long ridge cascading down from Tarke Kang (Glacier Dome), which separates the South and West Annapurna Glaciers. Annapurna South Base Camp provides the best distant view of the mountain.
To date, apart from the original route, most efforts to climb this mountain have concentrated on the face and ridges seen from this viewpoint. The southwest ridge of the mountain connects with Tent Peak. The terrain between the two mountains is a confusing one and the ridge is not straight.
Duration: 21 days
Program Type: Peak Climbing
Max. Altitude: 6501m
Minimum Pax: 2+
Mode of Travel: Flight/Land
Start Trip: Suikhet
End Trip: Birethati
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu & transfer hotel
Day 02: Prepared Permit & trekking
Day 03: Drive to Pokhara 5-6 hrs.
Day 04: Drive to Suikhet & trek to Pothana
Day 05: Pothana – New bridge
Day 06: New Bridge – Khuldighar
Day 07: Khuldighar – Himalayan hotel
Day 08: Himalayan – Machapuchhere BC
Day 09: M. BC – Low Camp of Singu Chuli
Day 10: L. Camp. – Singu Chuli BC
Day 11: Singu Chuli BC
Day 12: Singu Chuli BC – High Camp
Day 13: High Camp – Summit Singu Chuli and Back BC
Day 14: Singu Chuli BC – Machapuchhere BC
Day 15: Machhapuchhre BC – Himalayan Hotel
Day 16: Himalayan Hotel – Chomorong
Day 17: Chomorong – Tadapani
Day 18: Tadapani – Ghorepani
Day 19: Ghorepani – Birethati
Day 20: Birethati – Pokhara
Day 21: Drive to Kathmandu.
Programmed Cost US 2235$ Per/Person
- Transportation system along with pick up and drop service from airport to hotel and vice versa
- Accommodation according to the requirement
- food facilities during the trip i.e breakfast,lunch,dinner (along with tea and coffee)
- All necessary staffs which includes experienced English prefered guide by the side if need any sort of help and information
- Drive to Pokhara by tourist coach
- Drive back from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- Singu Chuli peak climbing permit
- Garbage deposit
- Cook, tent, Group Mountaineering expedition and camping equipment and other supplies if you wish for camping trip
- Porters (2 trekkers =1 porter) and if you wish for tea house trek 1 porters carries 30 kg only
- All necessary paper works,trekking permits,tims ,guide and porter insurance and so on.
- If you forget to bring sleeping bags,down jackets then you can hire
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag (first aid)
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal Visa fee (you must have your own accurate USD cash along with two passport sized photo)
- International airfare charges
- Excess baggage charges (if you have more than 20 kg luggage,you will have to pay yourself)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival.
- Altitude chamber (PAC) or oxygen
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge,
- extra porters, bottled or boiled water, shower, heater, etc.)
- Personal expedition equipments
- Personal climbing guide if requested
- Optional trips and sightseeing if extended