Chulu Peak is situated to the north of the Annapurna range, and is an ideal summit for those wanting to extend their climbing experience beyond the trekking peaks of the Everest region. It is a prominent peak in the Manang Himal range, rising majestically from the semi-arid flatlands of the Manang valley, in the mid northwest region of Nepal. At 6410m Chulu West is the highest peak in the Manang Himal range and is also considered on of the most beautiful. It is also and ideal peak on which to develop expeditionary style experience, as members will play an active role in establishing intermediary camps on the mountain.
This trek is strenuous therefore a high level of physical fitness is essential. A strong sense of adventure, and the willingness to walk 8 to 9 hours a day, often at high altitude is strongly recommended. A basic knowledge of mountain climbing is an advantage, although our experienced Sherpa guides will guide and accompany you to the top.
|Trip Name||Chulu West Peak Climbing||Region||Annapurna|
|Transportation||Flight / Land||Max Altitude||6385m|
|Min Group Size||2 pax||Max Group Size||15 pax|
|Trip Start Point||Koto||Trip end Point||Jomsom|
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu; transfer to the Hotel
Day 02: Sight seeing around Kathmandu valley
Day 03: Departure to Bensisahar
Day 04: Trek to Bahundanda
Day 05: Trek to Chamje
Day 06: Trek to Dharapani
Day 07: Trek to Chame
Day 08: Trek to Pisang
Day 09: Trek to Manang
Day 10: Acclimatization at Manang
Day 11: Trek to Chulu base camp
Day 12: Rest at Chulu base camp
Day 13: High camp
Day 14: Summit Chulu East (6,358-meter) or West (6,420-meter) and return back to base camp.
Day 15: Trek to Thorong high camp
Day 16: Trek to Muktinath after crossing Thorong La pass (5,416m.)
Day 17: Trek to Jomsom
Day 18: Fly back to Pokhara from Jomsom
Day 19: Drive back to Kathmandu
Day 20: Rest at Kathmandu
Day 21: Departure on your own destination.
Programmed Cost US 2345 $ Per/Person
- All arrival and departure transfer services to and from Airport both Domestic and International with other necessary surface transport as per itinerary.
- Assistance at the International airport by free fun tours representative while arriving and departing.
- 4 Nights accommodations at 3/4 Star hotels in Kathmandu on B/B basis.
- One day sightseeing in Kathmandu (Swayambhunath, Pashupatinath, Boudhnath and Durbar Square).
- Local English-speaking Guide for sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Necessary staffs including experienced guides and porters during the trekking and climbing.
- All transportation by air and land as pear itinerary for all sector to all climbing member and Staff.
- All trekking and camping equipments like camp furniture, kitchenware, dining tents, guest tents, etc.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) along with available accommodation at Hotel/Lodge/Guest Houses or tents for members and staffs during trek and climbing in twin sharing basis.
- Per person 30kg baggage allowance during trekking-up carrying by porter or Yak and 20kg baggage allowance while returning from Base Camp after climbing the peak.
- Trekking Permit (National Park entry fee) and TIMS card (Trekking Information Management System)
- Peak Climbing permit
- Required Experienced, Trained and Government Licensed Climbing Guide(s) during Climbing Period as per the size of group
- All wages, equipments, medical and accidental Insurances for all involved staffs.
- First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
- Appropriate food for high altitude and all climbing crew at base camp and above as required.
- Required fixed and dynamic rope during climbing period.
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and Government Taxes levied in Nepal
- Complete pre-departure information, flight ticket reconfirmation and visa extension procedure services (if necessary)
- Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with domestic culture show in Kathmandu before departure.
- Free fun tours Special Gifts (T-shirt/Pashmina etc.)
- Our service Charges
- Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except farewell dinner)
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips
- Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies or satellite phones And Internet expenses
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears
- Any extra services or products or offers or activities which are not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations,
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Travel Insurance and helicopter rescue.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival)
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
- Any other item not included in “THE PACKAGE COST INCLUDES” SECTION