Seen from Pisang the peak rises from yak pastures above the village in a uniform slope to the final summit pyramid, which is an undistinguished snow and ice slope. Looked at from above Ongre, the peak is a little more interesting and can be seen as a curved ridge, with the faces above Pisang being the truncated southern end of the mountain. This is made up of steeply titled rock, the dip slope of which faces the valley and is well seen in this peak and the great rock slabs further down the valley.
The peak obviously has a lot of scope for exploration and pioneering the whole of the western flank, which is guarded by hanging glacier, would appear to offer a considerable challenge, whilst a traverse of the whole summit ridge, which connect to a more northern summit before curving back west looks a superb possibility. Access to the western end of the ridge, however, looks problematical as the ridge as guarded by huge rock slabs, a feature on this side of the valley.
|Trip Name||Pisang Peak Climbing||Region||Annapurna|
|Transportation||Flight / Land||Max Altitude||6091m|
|Min Group Size||2 pax||Max Group Size||15 pax|
|Trip Start Point||Koto||Trip end Point||Jomsom|
Day 01: Arrived at Intl airport transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Half – day sightseeing and preparation day.
Day 03: Drive to Besisahar
Day 04: 6 hour treks to Bhahundanda
Day 05: 5 hour treks to Dharapani
Day 06: 5 hour treks to Pisang
Day 07: Rest at pisang for acclimatize
Day 08: 4 hour treks to pisang base camp
Day 09: 4 hour treks to set of high camp
Day 10: Summit pisang peak overnight at base camp
Day 11: Treks to Pisang
Day 12: 4 hour treks to Manang
Day 13: 6 hour treks to Thorong Phedi
Day 14: Early in the morning treks to cross 5416m pass overnight at Muktinath
Day 15: 6 hour treks to Jomsom
Day 16: Fly back to Pokhara day sightseeing overnight at Pokhara
Day 17: Early in the morning drive back by tourist coach to kathmandu.
Day 18: Free at Kathmandu
Day 19: Final Departure
Programmed Cost US 1975 $ Per/Person
- All arrival and departure transfer services to and from Airport both Domestic and International with other necessary surface transport as per itinerary.
- Assistance at the International airport by free fun tours representative while arriving and departing.
- 4 Nights accommodations at 3/4 Star hotels in Kathmandu on B/B basis.
- One day sightseeing in Kathmandu (Swayambhunath, Pashupatinath, Boudhnath and Durbar Square).
- Local English-speaking Guide for sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Necessary staffs including experienced guides and porters during the trekking and climbing.
- All transportation by air and land as pear itinerary for all sector to all climbing member and Staff.
- All trekking and camping equipments like camp furniture, kitchenware, dining tents, guest tents, etc.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) along with available accommodation at Hotel/Lodge/Guest Houses or tents for members and staffs during trek and climbing in twin sharing basis.
- Per person 30kg baggage allowance during trekking-up carrying by porter or Yak and 20kg baggage allowance while returning from Base Camp after climbing the peak.
- Trekking Permit (National Park entry fee) and TIMS card (Trekking Information Management System)
- Peak Climbing permit
- Required Experienced, Trained and Government Licensed Climbing Guide(s) during Climbing Period as per the size of group
- All wages, equipments, medical and accidental Insurances for all involved staffs.
- First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
- Appropriate food for high altitude and all climbing crew at base camp and above as required.
- Required fixed and dynamic rope during climbing period.
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and Government Taxes levied in Nepal
- Complete pre-departure information, flight ticket reconfirmation and visa extension procedure services (if necessary)
- Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with domestic culture show in Kathmandu before departure.
- Free fun tours Special Gifts (T-shirt/Pashmina etc.)
- Our service Charges
- Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except farewell dinner)
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips
- Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies or satellite phones And Internet expenses
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears
- Any extra services or products or offers or activities which are not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations,
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Travel Insurance and helicopter rescue.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival)
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
- Any other item not included in “THE PACKAGE COST INCLUDES” SECTION