The Name of first work-sip God Ganesh Himal trek is one of the best trek in central Nepal on non touristy trail.This trek involves no flight, the passes ar not very difficult and the trekking region is relatively warmer. However this trek offers authentic experience of unspoilt Tamang villages, beautiful farm terraces and superb views of Ganesh Himal and other mountains.
The trek starts after a few hours of drive along the Kathmandu to Dhunche highway.It passes throuh foothills and lowland farm terraces to ethnic Tamang villages on higher altitude. Along the trail, the trek offers superb close views of Ganesh himal, Langtang, Bouddha Himal, Hiunchuli and other peaks of central Himalaya.The highest altitude on this trek are the Shingla pass at 4200 m and Pansang La pass at 4100 m. These passes are also two finest view points on the trek.The Ganesh Himal trek ends at Dhading besi from where we catch our vehicle to Kathmandu. It is a fully supported camping trek, our trekking crew will carry the luggages and supply, the camp cook will prepare hot meals for your and the sherpas will fix the tents . You just carry a light daypack and on average walk for 5-6 hours. you will have chance to see really Tamang village and culture about Tamang during this treks.
|Trip Name||Ganesh Himal Trekking||Region||Ganesh Himal|
|Best Time||Sep-Nov, Mar-Jun||Walking Hour||6/7 hours per day|
|Culture||Tibetan Buddhist||Max Altitude||4150m|
|Min Group Size||2 pax||Max Group Size||15 pax|
|Meal||Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner||Accomodations||Guest House, Tea House|
|Transportation||Van/ Car/ Bus/ Flight||Trip Grade||Moderate|
|Trip Start Point||Betrawati||Trip end Point||Dhading Beshi|
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, transfer to hotel
Day 02: City sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
Day 03: Drive to Betrawati and camp overnight.
Day 04: Trek to Kispang (1600m)
Day 05: Trek to Thulo Chaur (2200m)
Day 06: Thulo Chaur – Gonga (2900m.)
Day 07: Gonga to Shing La pass base camp (3635m)called Rupchet
Day 08: Cross Shingla pass 4200m and trek to Sheep Kharka (2500m).
Day 09: Sheep Kharka to Pangsang la (4100m.)
Day 10: Pangsang-la to Tipling (2000 m)
Day 11: Tipling to Borang (1700m)
Day 12: Borang to Jharlang (1700m)
Day 13: Jharlang to Kintang Phedi (800m)
Day 14: Trek to Jemrung (1800m)
Day 15: Trek to Dhading Bensi (700m)
Day 16: Drive to Kathmandu for 4 hours. Evening farewell Nepali dinner with ethnic cultural show.
Day 17: Fly home.
Programmed Cost US 1925$ Per/Person
- Transportation system along with pick up and drop service from airport to hotel and vice versa
- Accommodation according to the requirement two in sharing
- 3 or 4 star hotel in Kathmandu
- Drive to betrawati
- drive back from Dhading besi to kathmandu
- Food facilities during the trip i.e breakfast,lunch,dinner (along with tea and coffee)
- All necessary staffs which includes experienced English preferred guide by the side if need any sort of help and information
- Cook, tent and other supplies if you wish for camping trip
- Porters (2 trekkers =1 porter) and if you wish for tea house trek 1 porters carries 25 kg only
- All necessary paper works, trekking permits,tims ,guide and porter insurance and so on.
- If you forget to bring sleeping bags, down jackets then you can hire
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag (first aid)
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal Visa fee (you must have your own accurate USD cash along with two passport sized photo)
- International airfare charges
- Excess baggage charges (if you have more than 20 kg luggage, you will have to pay yourself)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival.
- Altitude chamber (PAC) or oxygen
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge,
- Extra porters bottled or boiled water, shower, heater, etc.)
- Tips for Guide and porter