The Name of first work-sip God Ganesh Himal trek is one of the best trek in central Nepal on non touristy trail.This trek involves no flight, the passes ar not very difficult and the trekking region is relatively warmer. However this trek offers authentic experience of unspoilt Tamang villages, beautiful farm terraces and superb views of Ganesh Himal and other mountains.
The trek starts after a few hours of drive along the Kathmandu to Dhunche highway.It passes throuh foothills and lowland farm terraces to ethnic Tamang villages on higher altitude. Along the trail, the trek offers superb close views of Ganesh himal, Langtang, Bouddha Himal, Hiunchuli and other peaks of central Himalaya.The highest altitude on this trek are the Shingla pass at 4200 m and Pansang La pass at 4100 m. These passes are also two finest view points on the trek.The Ganesh Himal trek ends at Dhading besi from where we catch our vehicle to Kathmandu. It is a fully supported camping trek, our trekking crew will carry the luggages and supply, the camp cook will prepare hot meals for your and the sherpas will fix the tents . You just carry a light daypack and on average walk for 5-6 hours. you will have chance to see really Tamang village and culture about Tamang during this treks.
|Trip Name||Ganesh Himal Trekking||Region||Ganesh Himal|
|Best Time||Sep-Nov, Mar-Jun||Walking Hour||6/7 hours per day|
|Culture||Tibetan Buddhist||Max Altitude||4150m|
|Min Group Size||2 pax||Max Group Size||15 pax|
|Meal||Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner||Accomodations||Guest House, Tea House|
|Transportation||Van/ Car/ Bus/ Flight||Trip Grade||Moderate|
|Trip Start Point||Betrawati||Trip end Point||Dhading Beshi|
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, transfer to hotel
Day 02: City sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
Day 03: Drive to Betrawati and camp overnight.
Day 04: Trek to Kispang (1600m)
Day 05: Trek to Thulo Chaur (2200m)
Day 06: Thulo Chaur – Gonga (2900m.)
Day 07: Gonga to Shing La pass base camp (3635m)called Rupchet
Day 08: Cross Shingla pass 4200m and trek to Sheep Kharka (2500m).
Day 09: Sheep Kharka to Pangsang la (4100m.)
Day 10: Pangsang-la to Tipling (2000 m)
Day 11: Tipling to Borang (1700m)
Day 12: Borang to Jharlang (1700m)
Day 13: Jharlang to Kintang Phedi (800m)
Day 14: Trek to Jemrung (1800m)
Day 15: Trek to Dhading Bensi (700m)
Day 16: Drive to Kathmandu for 4 hours. Evening farewell Nepali dinner with ethnic cultural show.
Day 17: Fly home.
Programmed Cost US 1925$ Per/Person
- Airport pickup and drop to (TIA) Airport Transfer to Hotel.
- Full day Guided tour in Kathmandu Valley and preparation
- One English speaking Guide (government license holder trek Guide)
- 2 client have 1 porter ( porter carry only 25 Kg)
- All Nepali trekking stuff Insurance and accommodation food transportation salary.
- 3 time meal I.e (breakfast, lunch, Dinner, Tea, coffee, Hot lemon)
- Accommodation at local guest house twin sharing Camping
- 3 night hotel accommodation in Kathmandu 3/ 4 star categories twin sharing with B/B Basic
- TIM Card
- Ganesh Himal special.
- Drive to Betrawati
- Drive back from Dhading besi to kathmandu
- Porter equipment
- Nepal Visa fee (you must have your own accurate USD cash along with two passport sized photo)
- International airfare charges
- Excess baggage charges (if you have more than 20 kg luggage, you will have to pay yourself)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure.
- Altitude chamber (PAC) or oxygen
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge,
- Extra porters, boiled water, shower, heater, etc.
- Tips for Guide and porter