Yala peak is a part if the Langtang Himal which is located at the centerl part of Nepal.The base camp of Yala Peak is Kyangjin Gompa (3749m/12300 ft).Yala Peak is a fantastic beginner’s mountaineering trip, to one of Nepal’s easier trekking peaks. Just to the north of Kathmandu in the Langtang region, this 5500 meters peak is situated in a beautiful valley of rich grazing pastures and Tamang people.From Katmandu we drive to Dhunche or Syabrubesi, and after three-day’s trekking we can reached to the Yala Peak. The high camp at 4800 meters from where we make our summit bid. After an alpine start under stars we are on the summit by late morning from where we can see the very beautiful view of Tibet and Shisapangma which is only the 8000m. mountain of Tibet.
This is a climbing trip in the Langtang valley north of Kathmandu. The climb is easy and suited for anyone with trekking experience. We start in Syabrubesi after a 5 hour drive from Kathmandu and spend five days hiking up the beautiful Langtang valley to Kyanjin Gompa at 3800 m. Kyanjin Gompa is situated below Langtang Lirung (7246 m) and we spend three days acclimatizing taking day-hikes in spectacular surroundings. We establish base camp on a meadow at 4800 m and climb Yala Peak the next day. The last 400 m is on ice so we will be using crampons, ice axe and rope. From the summit we can see Shishapangma (8046 m) and the fluted Gangchempo (6388 m). After the climb we return to Dhunche via Syabrubesi and drive to Kathmandu.
Duration: 14 days
Program Type: Peak Climbing
Max. Altitude: 5033m
Minimum Pax: 2+
Mode of Travel: Flight/Land
Start Trip: Syabru Besi
End Trip: Dhunche
Day 01: Drive to Dhunche (1950m) and stay at camp.
Day 02: Trek to Syabrubesi (2200m)
Day 03: Trek to Lama Hotel (2500m)
Day 04: Trek to Langtang (3100m)
Day 05: Trek to Kyangching Gompa (3750m)
Day 06: Excursion to Tserko Ri (5033m)
Day 07: Trek to Yala Peak Base Camp (4800m)
Day 08: Yala Peak summit (5500m)
Day 09: Free day.
Day 10: Trek to Ghora Tabela (3050m)
Day 11: Trek to Syabru (2200m)
Day 12: Trek to Sing Gompa (3300m)
Day 13: Trek to Dhunche (1950m)
Day 14: Dhunche drive back to Kathmandu by bus or private jeep.
Programmed Cost US 1725 $ Per/Person
- Transportation system along with pick up and drop service from airport to hotel and vice versa
- Accommodation according to the requirement
- food facilities during the trip i.e breakfast,lunch,dinner (along with tea and coffee)
- All necessary staffs which includes experienced English prefered guide by the side if need any sort of help and information
- Drive to Shyabrubeshi by jeep
- drive back from Dhunche to kathmandu
- Yala peak climbing permit
- Garbage deposit
- Cook, tent, Group Mountaineering expedition and camping equipment and other supplies if you wish for camping trip
- Porters (2 trekkers =1 porter) and if you wish for tea house trek 1 porters carries 30 kg only
- All necessary paper works,trekking permits,tims ,guide and porter insurance and so on.
- If you forget to bring sleeping bags,down jackets then you can hire
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag (first aid)
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal Visa fee (you must have your own accurate USD cash along with two passport sized photo)
- International airfare charges
- Excess baggage charges (if you have more than 20 kg luggage,you will have to pay yourself)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival.
- Altitude chamber (PAC) or oxygen
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge,
- extra porters, bottled or boiled water, shower, heater, etc.)
- Personal expedition equipments
- Personal climbing guide if requested
- Optional trips and sightseeing if extended