Yala peak is a part if the Langtang Himal which is located at the centerl part of Nepal.The base camp of Yala Peak is Kyangjin Gompa (3749m/12300 ft).Yala Peak is a fantastic beginner’s mountaineering trip, to one of Nepal’s easier trekking peaks. Just to the north of Kathmandu in the Langtang region, this 5500 meters peak is situated in a beautiful valley of rich grazing pastures and Tamang people.From Katmandu we drive to Dhunche or Syabrubesi, and after three-day’s trekking we can reached to the Yala Peak. The high camp at 4800 meters from where we make our summit bid. After an alpine start under stars we are on the summit by late morning from where we can see the very beautiful view of Tibet and Shisapangma which is only the 8000m. mountain of Tibet.
This is a climbing trip in the Langtang valley north of Kathmandu. The climb is easy and suited for anyone with trekking experience. We start in Syabrubesi after a 5 hour drive from Kathmandu and spend five days hiking up the beautiful Langtang valley to Kyanjin Gompa at 3800 m. Kyanjin Gompa is situated below Langtang Lirung (7246 m) and we spend three days acclimatizing taking day-hikes in spectacular surroundings. We establish base camp on a meadow at 4800 m and climb Yala Peak the next day. The last 400 m is on ice so we will be using crampons, ice axe and rope. From the summit we can see Shishapangma (8046 m) and the fluted Gangchempo (6388 m). After the climb we return to Dhunche via Syabrubesi and drive to Kathmandu.
|Trip Name||Yala Peak Climbing||Region||Langtang|
|Transportation||Flight / Land||Max Altitude||5675m|
|Min Group Size||2 pax||Max Group Size||15 pax|
|Trip Start Point||Syabrobeshi||Trip end Point||Syabrobeshi|
Day 01: Drive to Dhunche (1950m) and stay at camp.
Day 02: Trek to Syabrubesi (2200m)
Day 03: Trek to Lama Hotel (2500m)
Day 04: Trek to Langtang (3100m)
Day 05: Trek to Kyangching Gompa (3750m)
Day 06: Excursion to Tserko Ri (5033m)
Day 07: Trek to Yala Peak Base Camp (4800m)
Day 08: Yala Peak summit (5500m)
Day 09: Free day.
Day 10: Trek to Ghora Tabela (3050m)
Day 11: Trek to Syabru (2200m)
Day 12: Trek to Sing Gompa (3300m)
Day 13: Trek to Dhunche (1950m)
Day 14: Dhunche drive back to Kathmandu by bus or private jeep.
Programmed Cost US 1725 $ Per/Person
- All arrival and departure transfer services to and from Airport both Domestic and International with other necessary surface transport as per itinerary.
- Assistance at the International airport by free fun tours representative while arriving and departing.
- 4 Nights accommodations at 3/4 Star hotels in Kathmandu on B/B basis.
- One day sightseeing in Kathmandu (Swayambhunath, Pashupatinath, Boudhnath and Durbar Square).
- Local English-speaking Guide for sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Necessary staffs including experienced guides and porters during the trekking and climbing.
- All transportation by air and land as pear itinerary for all sector to all climbing member and Staff.
- All trekking and camping equipments like camp furniture, kitchenware, dining tents, guest tents, etc.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) along with available accommodation at Hotel/Lodge/Guest Houses or tents for members and staffs during trek and climbing in twin sharing basis.
- Per person 30kg baggage allowance during trekking-up carrying by porter or Yak and 20kg baggage allowance while returning from Base Camp after climbing the peak.
- Trekking Permit (National Park entry fee) and TIMS card (Trekking Information Management System)
- Peak Climbing permit
- Required Experienced, Trained and Government Licensed Climbing Guide(s) during Climbing Period as per the size of group
- All wages, equipments, medical and accidental Insurances for all involved staffs.
- First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
- Appropriate food for high altitude and all climbing crew at base camp and above as required.
- Required fixed and dynamic rope during climbing period.
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and Government Taxes levied in Nepal
- Complete pre-departure information, flight ticket reconfirmation and visa extension procedure services (if necessary)
- Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with domestic culture show in Kathmandu before departure.
- Free fun tours Special Gifts (T-shirt/Pashmina etc.)
- Our service Charges
- Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except farewell dinner)
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips
- Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies or satellite phones And Internet expenses
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears
- Any extra services or products or offers or activities which are not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations,
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Travel Insurance and helicopter rescue.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival)
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
- Any other item not included in “THE PACKAGE COST INCLUDES” SECTION